You must be logged in as the Place Owner or Place Administrator to make these changes. Learn more about User roles and permissions. When uploading images, the file must be in .jpg or .png format.
As a place owner, you have the ability to customize your dashboard and mobile app to reflect your company logo and colors.
To add your company logo and place picture:
- Sign in to Kisi
- Open your Place
- Under Setup, navigate to Settings
- Scroll down to the Branding section
- To configure the brand color, enter the hexadecimal (HEX) color code (e.g. #4287f5)
- To upload a Place logo, click on Add Logo and import your logo
- To upload a Place image, click on Add Image and import the place image
- Click Save
To obtain your brand color HEX code, you can use a website such as ImageColorPicker and upload your logo/image. Upon clicking on the color, you should see a HEX code that you can enter in the Kisi dashboard.