1. What is Visitor Management?
Visitor Management means allowing temporary access for visitors to your place, i.e. - someone who is coming to your building for a meeting.
2. How does the visitor management with the integration work?
- With your Master Admin/Account Owner credentials, you will login to the Kisi dashboard.
- Click on your place, then go to Settings, then click Integrations.
- From the list of integrations you select the "Google Calendar Share Import" option.
- Now you have to authorize the calendar via Google
- You'll see the google login window and permission screen
- Once you have selected the account and granted permission, you will need to select the calendar from which you wish to share access to your invitees. (Start typing the name of the calendar to bring it up in the dropdown menu.)
- Once you have selected the calendar, you need to map the Kisi group you want those visitors to go into for the duration of the meeting.
- Click Save and the integration is set up!