Transferring a Place
To transfer the Place ownership:
- Sign in to your Kisi account
- Open the Place you want to transfer
- Click on Setup and select Place Transfer
- Enter the email address of the person you want this place transferred to
- Click on Request Transfer
The new owner will receive an email asking them to accept the transfer.
Accepting a Place Transfer
They will need to follow the steps below to accept the Place transfer:
- Click on the Accept Transfer button from the email
- Sign in to Kisi (if you are not yet logged in)
- Click on Accept button
Cancel a Place Transfer
Once the Place Transfer is accepted by the new owner, the transfer cannot be undone. You will need to ask the new owner to transfer the Place back to you.
In case the Place Transfer has not yet been accepted by the new owner, you can cancel the transfer from the Kisi Dashboard, by clicking on Cancel Transfer.
As a best practice, Kisi recommends having the Place Owner as a generic email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) to prevent loss of access if an employee is to leave your company in the future.
If the Place Owner has left your company, please contact Kisi Support for assistance restoring access to your Place.