It is convenient to create a group when you wish to share access to an entire pool of users, all with similar Permissions and Restrictions to the same Doors.
How to Create a Group:
- Login to your Kisi Admin Dashboard.
- Select ‘Groups’ on the navigational bar
- Select ‘Add Group’.
- Key in the name and description of your Group, then ‘Save’.
- The next step would be to add doors to the group. Scroll down, and you will see the option ‘Locks’.
- Click on the slider bar for the doors you want this group to have access to. This step is important. If not done, users in this group will not have access to doors.
- You have the option of applying restrictions to the group here as well
How to Add Users to a Group
- Click on ‘Members’ on the navigational bar
- Add the email address of each user you would like to share access with.
- Select the group you want this user to have access to. The groups you have created should appear in a dropdown box.
Every User added will have access to all the Doors in the Group. They will also have all of the related Group Restrictions applied to them.