When you build custom plans within your Optix dashboard, you will have the option to link your plans with specific access groups in Kisi. The Optix integration is divided into 2 parts
- Part 1: setting up the API integration.
- Part 2: setting up a plan in Optix that connects with Kisi. In this integration, Kisi manages the door access and Optix handles the payment of the space rent.
Connecting with Kisi
- Sign in to Optix and go to Find New Apps under the tab Apps.
- Find Kisi and press Install.
- Enter Kisi API Key
- To find the Kisi API Key, sign in to Kisi and click on your name on the top right. Click on API. Click on Add API Key.
Setting up an Optix plan with the Kisi integration
- Create a Kisi group with admin or owner rights in the Kisi dashboard
- Create a space in Optix
- Create a plan in Optix
1-1 Make sure the account of the API Key is the admin or owner of the place (Create limit time & access for group members here).
2-1 Login to Optix and click + Add venue under Venues & Spaces. Fill in the details.
3-1 Create a plan with the Kisi integration. Click on Plans on the main page.
3-2 Click on Create your first plan and fill in the details.
3-3 Fill in Details.
3-3.1 Click on Add access/discount (this is where we add the space we just created in the step before).
3-3.2 If Kisi API key was properly set in Part 1, it should show the available Kisi groups (This includes all groups that the user is not admin or owner of). Select the group with access control created for this plan, then click Create. If there are no groups visible check the Kisi dashboard to see if there are any groups created.