This tutorial outlines how to setup the integration between Kisi and Cobot, a space management software.
Setting up this integration is simple and can be done in a matter of minutes! Once set up, all of your members in Cobot will be issued access to a Kisi Group. You can set custom permissions for each Kisi Group and group users based on their price plan. Here’s how to set up the integration:
In the Kisi Admin Dashboard
- Set up your Kisi Admin Dashboard.
- Now that you have your Place and Doors set up, you will need to create a Group.
- Great! Now you’re ready to get this integration up and running.
- You need to get your Kisi API Key by clicking ‘My account’ on the top right-hand corner of your screen. Once clicked, select ‘Logins’.
- Scroll down and look for the header ‘My API Tokens’.
- Under that header, select ‘Add API key’.
- Name your API key ‘Cobot’ and select ‘Create API key’.
- Select ‘Show API Secret Key’.
- Copy the API Token that is generated (do not copy the text “Secret”)
- You’re finished with the Kisi Admin Panel, time to go to your Cobot Account and log in.
Once signed into your Cobot Account
- Once you are signed in, go to https://kisi.apps.cobot.me/ and click the large red button ‘Get Started Now’.
- From here, you will see the rest of the directions on Cobot, but we’ll cover them here as well.
- Paste your Kisi API Token in the open text field and hit ‘Next’.
- Choose the name of your Kisi Place from the drop-down menu and hit ‘Next’.
- Choose the name of your Kisi Group that you want members added to.
- Check off the box labeled ‘Add existing Cobot members to Kisi’. This will ensure any users already on Cobot will also be given access by Kisi.
- Hit ‘Next’.
- That’s it! Now, all members added to Cobot will be issued access to your space via Kisi!
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.