This tutorial outlines how to setup the integration between Kisi and Cobot, a space management software.
Setting up this integration is simple and can be done in a matter of minutes! Once set up, all of your members in Cobot will be issued access to a Kisi Group. You can set custom permissions for each Kisi Group and group users based on their price plan. Here’s how to set up the integration:
In the Kisi Admin Dashboard
- Set up your Kisi Admin Dashboard.
- Now that you have your Place and Doors set up, you will need to create a Group.
- Great! Now you’re ready to get this integration up and running.
- You need to get your Kisi API Key by clicking My account on the top right-hand corner of your screen. Once clicked, select Logins.
- Scroll down and look for the header My API Tokens.
- Under that header, select Add API key.
- Name your API key ‘Cobot’ and select Create API key.
- Select Show API Secret Key.
- Copy the API Token that is generated (do not copy the text “Secret”)
- You’re finished with the Kisi Admin Panel, time to go to your Cobot Account and log in.
Once signed into your Cobot Account
- Once you are signed in, go to https://kisi.apps.cobot.me/ and click the large red button Get Started Now.
- From here, you will see the rest of the directions on Cobot, but we’ll cover them here as well.
- Paste your Kisi API Token in the open text field and hit Next.
- Choose the name of your Kisi Place from the drop-down menu and hit Next.
- Choose the name of your Kisi Group that you want members added to.
- Check off the box labeled Add existing Cobot members to Kisi. This will ensure any users already on Cobot will also be given access by Kisi.
- Hit Next.
- That’s it! Now, all members added to Cobot will be issued access to your space via Kisi!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Kisi Support.