When you create a door, it creates a virtual button inside your Kisi App. Each physical door that is Kisi enabled in your space should have a subsequent Door created in the Kisi Admin Dashboard.
How to create doors:
- Click into your Place on the admin dashboard
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the navigational bar
- Select 'Doors'
- Select ‘Add doors’ on the right
- Name your door and make sure it is descriptive. All of your users will see the name of the door in their Kisi app. Click on save.
Associate Door to the Controller:
- Click on 'Settings' again, followed by 'hardware'
- Click on the Controller you see on the screen **Note** - The default name of the controller will be the date that the hardware was blinked up.
- Scroll down until you see Relays. This corresponds to the numbered relay on the Kisi Controller Pro the door was physically wired to. Select the correct relay and input in the corresponding lock name.
- 'Duration' relates to how many seconds the door will remain unlocked. It is defaulted for 3 seconds. You can adjust it up to 30 seconds.
It is time to test your new Kisi enabled door!
If your Kisi hardware has not been installed yet: Make an unlock from the Kisi app and listen for a click coming from the relays on the Kisi board. You should hear a audible click each time you press the unlock button.
If your Kisi hardware has already been installed: When you unlock your door via mobile app or desktop, your door should unlock.