YOU WILL NEED
• Kisi Controller Pro 1
• Ethernet cable
• REX ports on existing access control system
SEQUENCE FOR WIRING KISI CONTROLLER PRO TO A FAIL-SECURE DOOR LOCK:
1. Wire one of the four door relays to a REX port on the existing power supply. Since you will be wiring the relay as a dry contact, you will need to run the negative wires to COM (Common) and run positive to NO (Normally Open).
2. Make sure the REX port you wire the Kisi Controller Pro 1 into corresponds with the correct door. There should be one REX port for each door on the existing system.
3. DO NOT connect the door lock to the GND (Ground) in place of COM as this could cause potential damage.
4. Once complete, power the Kisi Controller Pro 1 using provided power supply and input. A blue light should come on if powered.
5. Plug in the Ethernet cable, you should see a green blinking light on the top right hand corner of the board. This indicates that the Kisi Controller Pro 1 is online. If the light is not green, please refer to this troubleshooting guide.