The Time Restriction restricts users from making unlocks during certain days, at certain times. For example, you can set a group of people to have access Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM only. If they attempt to unlock the door outside of those allowed time frames, they will be denied access.
How to set up Time Restriction
Time restrictions are set on the entire place, a group or a door. To set it up on a place level, follow the below steps.
- Click on Settings on the admin dashboard.
- Scroll to the Time Restriction section, enable the restriction and click on Add time restriction.
- Select whether you wish to set up a Single or Recurring event. (For Recurring events, you can check multiple days of the week.)
- Use the clock feature to select the time you wish the group to be restricted. Be sure to select AM/PM designation.
- Click Save.
Once you've saved your time restriction, you can always Disable it or Enable it again by sliding the toggle.
* Please note that the time can only be set during a 24 hour period. If you need to setup an overnight restriction, this will have to be set as 2 time restrictions. (e.g. if you'd like a restriction set from 6pm overnight to 8am would have to be set as 2 restrictions - 6pm to 11:59pm and 12am to 8am).