From your Kisi Admin Dashboard
- Set up your access Groups. If you have not set up any Groups yet, please follow this guide.
- Once your Groups are set, press the My Account icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Select “Logins”.
- Scroll down, look for “My API Tokens”, and select “Add API Key”.
- Copy the API Token that is generated.
Now, go to your OfficeR&D Account
- Go to the ‘Settings’ tab, click on ‘Integrations’ (left-hand side of the panel) and look for ‘Kisi’.
- Make sure your Kisi account is activated and then click ‘Configure.’ If you’re configuring your OfficeRnD <> Kisi integration for the first time you will need to input the API token that is provided by Kisi (the one you copied earlier).
- After you click ‘Authenticate’ a window will pop up. This window presents you with five tabs each one allowing you to map different OfficeRnD entities to Groups in Kisi. Each different entity mapping serves a certain purpose.
- Plan: Map a Plan to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Plan A will have access to Group A.
- Floors: Map a Floor to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Floor B will have access to Group B.
- Locations: Map a Location to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user assigned to Location C will have access to Group C.
- Meeting Rooms: Map a Location to a Kisi Group. Once you create this mapping, every user that books Meeting Room D will have access to Group D.
- Day Passes: Every member or team that has day passes will get access to the security groups mapped in this tab. The access is revoked once all day passes are used up or when their validity ends.
*Please note that if your member is past due on payments it might end their membership and can be configured so their access rights in Kisi will be revoked when their membership ends*