Kisi provides support for forwarding events to external third-party services. The Event Webhook integration triggers whenever an event is added to the activity stream of a Place. The raw JSON can be forwarded to an external service via a webhook URL.
To create a Webhook integration:
- Sign in to your Kisi account
- Select your Kisi Place
- Under Setup section, click on Integrations and then Add Integration
- Enter a friendly name for your integration, and choose Event Webhook from the Type dropdown menu.
- In the URL field, enter the enter the destination URL. In this example, an endpoint from a free webhook testing tool called Webhook.site is used.
- Save the integration, which will take effect immediately. In the example below, the creation event has already been forwarded to the webhook URL:
From this point forward, any activities from the events stream will forward to the webhook integration. Demonstrated below are a few activities made afterwards.