To create alarm schedules:
- Inside the Zone, scroll down to Alarm Schedule
- Click on the hour block you want to add an alarm schedule. In the new popup, select the Start Time, End Time, Default Mode, Override On Access and Override Duration (if applicable)
- Click Add
There are 2 options for default mode:
- Stay - users with valid credentials are allowed to enter and stay in the facilities, and the zone state changes to policy violated in case of unauthorized zone entry.
- Away - nobody allowed inside, including users with valid credentials, and the zone state changes to policy violated in case of opened door activity detected for any door, including the interior ones.
Override on Access
There are 3 options for override on access:
- Disarm - alarm is deactivated
- Stay - alarm in case of unauthorized zone entry