After creating your Zone, you can configure its doors, hardware (siren), alarm schedule and alert policies.
Enable Intrusion Detection
To enable Intrusion Detection:
- Click on the Zone
- Toggle On Enable Intrusion Detection
- Click Save.
Add doors to a Zone
To add and configure the doors for a zone:
- Inside the Zone, click on Add Door
- From the popup, select the door you want to add. You can also enable Exterior Door if the door is used to leave or enter the zone and select the Inbound Reader.
- Click Add
To configure alert policies for zones:
- Inside the Zone, click on Alert Policies
- Enter the email address of the user that should be notified upon policy violation, when the alarm is triggered
- After entering the email address, you can click on the user to configure the notification preferences
- Edit the notification preferences and choose the best channel to receive the alert
Configure hardware (siren)
You can only define 1 alarm Controller per place
To configure the siren:
- Inside the Zone, click on Hardware
- Choose the Siren Relay and the Arming Delay
- Click Save