Your password must be between 8 and 64 characters. However, we strongly recommend that you create an appropriately strong password as we don't enforce stricter requirements on character types, capitalization, etc.
You should consider the following when creating a password for Kisi:
- Use at least 12 or more characters
- Use a mix of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and special characters (punctuation, symbols, etc)
- Avoid using the same password across multiple services to reduce the risk if your password is somehow compromised on another service
- Consider generating your password randomly and using a password manager to store unique passwords for each system
- Don't use common keyboard patterns (e.g. "abcd1234"), simple words, your username or email, or information about yourself that someone could easily guess or discover through research (e.g. a birthdate, your son's name, etc)
- Never share your password with others
If you need to update your password, check this article.