This content is being deprecated.
Please see our new Kisi Docs portal at docs.kisi.io
Relevant section: Rippling
To add this integration to your Rippling account, you must be a Kisi Administrator. For information on specific roles and their permissions, check out the article User Roles and Permissions.
Generate a Kisi API key
To generate a Kisi API key:
- Sign in to Kisi
- Click on your name, on the top right-hand corner and select API
- Click on Add API Key
- Enter a name for the API key and type your Kisi password. Click Add
- Copy your API key, which will be shown on the screen, and save it as you will need to enter it in Rippling
Installing the Kisi app in Rippling
To integrate with Rippling:
- Sign in to your Rippling account
- Navigate to the App Shop
- In the Find an app... search box, enter Kisi
- Click on Connect Account
- To connect an account, you will need to be an Administrator in Kisi. In this step, you can invite the person who is able to connect Kisi up to Rippling. If you are an Administrator, select the option I'm the Kisi admin, I'll install it
- In the Kisi Secret Key field, you will need to enter your Kisi API key, that you obtained above
- In the App Access Rules screen, you will be able to configure who will automatically get an account with Kisi when they join your company
- In the Provision Time screen, you will be able to configure when should an employee (or consultant) get access to Kisi, when they match the access rules
- In the Account Matching screen, you will be able to see matches for the accounts you have in Kisi with your employees in Rippling
- In the Groups screen, you will be able to manage the groups you have in Kisi and assign them to your employees
- Once you have completed, you can navigate to the Kisi app in Rippling, by clicking on the Visit the app button
Overview of the Kisi app in Rippling
Once the Kisi app is installed and configured in Rippling you can access it to manage your employees and their access to Kisi.
From here, you can match your employees to existing Kisi accounts, create a new account in Kisi for your employees or suspend access.