*IMPORTANT* - Only the Account Owner / Master Admin or other Secondary Admins can create a Secondary Admin.
Why use a secondary administrator?
Kisi only allows for one place owner, but you can assign administrator permissions to as many other users as you'd like.
Secondary Admins can do anything the Master Admin can do except make changes on the Settings page.
How to set it up
- To create a Secondary Admin, from your Dashboard go to Members, then Add Members. (Note - if the user already exists as a member, adding the email address again WILL NOT duplicate the member. It will simply add another share to the member's profile.)
- Enter the email address of the user you'd like to assign Admin privileges, then select the Kisi default group Entire Place. *IMPORTANT* - Selecting any other group will only share admin privileges within that group, meaning the user will only be able to make changes to that group, specifically.
- Click on the Entire place icon and then on the three little dots to the right of the Role designation, then select Administrator.
- Finally, click Save and Add and Done.
- I am supposed to have the same rights as the place owner, but I cannot do some changes such as adding cards?
You have most likely been assigned access as a group admin and not a place admin. Make sure the place admin shares you access to the Entire Place group with admin rights according to the steps in above. Group admins can not issue cards.
- How can I see whether I am a group admin or place admin?
When logging into your Kisi account, go to Members and click on your member. Scroll down to Memberships to see what access rights you currently have. If you do not have the group Entire Place with a crown next to it, you are not a place admin.
This account is a place admin because you see the crown next to "Entire place".