Once a user/member is assigned a card, they will need to activate it. There is a two-step authentication process when a card is issued.
- Step 1: an admin issues a card to a member.
- Step 2: the member must activate the card before it can be used.
Activate a card
To activate a card:
- The member can activate the card by simply clicking Activate in the email notification he/she is sent when the admin issues the card.
- The member can log in to his/her profile, then select Cards from the dashboard. Then click the three little dots to the right of the card token assigned to them and select Activate.
3. The member can activate the card by logging into his/her mobile app and selecting the Settings wheel, then selecting Cards. From there, the member will see the card that has been assigned to him/her. In the top right corner of the card, the member will see a Settings wheel. Tap the wheel and it will ask to Activate the card.