The time restriction restricts users from making unlocks during certain days, at certain times. For example, you can set a lock to be accessed Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM only. If anyone attempts to unlock the door outside of those allowed time frames, they will be denied access.
How to set up Time Restrictions:
Time restrictions can be set on an individual lock.
- Click Settings
- Click Door
- Click the door you wish to set a time restrictions on
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the section that reads: SCHEDULED UNLOCKS - TIME RESTRICTIONS - GROUPS - HARDWARE
- Click the ADD TIME RESTRICTION button
A dialog box will appear with a drop-down box for selecting a “Single Event” or “Recurring Event”.
- You can set the time restriction to be on all day or for a specific time.
- Select Single Event or Recurring Event in the “Type” drop-down box
- Select All day by clicking the slider
- Input your start and end dates and times and click OK
Your time restriction is set up and should look similar to this:
How to delete and disable Time Restrictions:
There is a slider next to your time restriction. If you wish to activate the time restriction, move the slider to the right. To disable it, slide it to the left. The text will change colors from blue to grey, confirming that it is disabled.
If you wish to delete the unlock time restriction, there is a trash can icon to the right of the slider.
Click the trash can icon to delete the time restriction.