Kisi Calendar - Unlock Timer
The Kisi Calendar Unlock Timer allows users to keep assigned doors unlocked during certain days and at certain times. For example, you can set a door to be unlocked Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM, or for a single event on Sunday from 2pm - 6pm.
How to set it up:
- If you have not done so, create a door to for place and associate it to the controller. Follow this link to create a door.
- Once your door is created, go to the dashboard on your place’s page and click on your location.
- Click on Doors on the admin dashboard
- Click the lock you wish to set a timer up.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to the scheduling section.
- The Scheduled Unlocks tab is the default tab. Click the button that says, ADD SCHEDULED UNLOCK
- This will open a new window where you can select either a single event or recurring event. Select your desired event in the drop-down box.
- For Single Events, you can select the unlock event to occur all day and for a specific date window.
- For Recurring Events, you can select the unlock event for a specific day within a time period as well as have the door unlocked all day.
How to delete and disable Scheduled Unlocks:
There is a slider next to your unlock timer. If you wish to activate the timer, slide the slider to the right. To disable it, slide it to the left. The clock icon will go from blue to green, confirming that it’s disabled.
If you wish to delete the unlock timer, there is a trash can icon to the right of the slider. Click the trash can icon to delete the timer.
How to turn off email notifications of the scheduled unlock:
On your admin dashboard, go to Doors. Click the alarm bell in the top right corner to check or uncheck the scheduled unlock notifications.