With Kangarootime connected to Kisi, you can
- Determine the exact hours your members will have access to your space.
- Enable your workspace to generate revenue 24/7
- Allow members to unlock your space from their mobile phone
- Create a safe and synchronous security system within your care facility
- Grant access to specific doors and gates
Configuring Kisi for Kangarootime
- Follow the steps in these instructions:
- In addition - specifically to Kangarootime - please create a group that you want to be synchronized to the access control.
- On this group you set the security parameters, e.g. when the group can unlock the door (like during business hours):
- Make sure to add the Kangarootime service user to this group. You are adding firstname.lastname@example.org to the group you created before. This is needed so Kangarootime can set up the Kisi integration with your Kangarootime account.
- Contact Kangarootime and provide them with your Kisi place id number, which will be a 4 digit number. When you first log in to Kisi, the first thing you will see is a list of your places. The place id is in the URL.
You will also need to provide Kangarootime with your Secret API Key Number. You can obtain your Key by accessing your Kisi account and navigating to My Account -> Logins, at the bottom of the screen there's a My API Keys, click Add API key, give it a name, then there will be a button to 'Show API Secret Key' it will look something like this: `17c2d83c75b47a2a9bff01aa81708ef2`
- Once Kangarootime has configured your system they will notify you and you can turn your door locks on by accessing your Kangarootime account and navigate to Settings > Kisi. Select Manage Access and change the setting to Allow Every Parent Access to YES. Click on Update Lock.
Make sure parents have the Kangarootime Mobile App installed, locations services access is granted to the app and have their Bluetooth turned on. The attached sheet can be sent to parents to help guide them with using the door locks.
Also note, that any parent who has a child who is ‘Not Yet Enrolled’ won’t be able to access door locks from the mobile app.