This article relates to Kisi's visual events audit feature.
What it's for
With the Kisi x Cisco Meraki integration, when a door is opened/held opened/forced opened Kisi will fetch snapshots from a camera connected to the door. The camera snapshots are stored in the events list in the Kisi web app for 90 days.
Must be set up by an Entire Place administrator
1. Start by generating an API key for Meraki that is associated with your Dashboard administrator account (from Cisco Meraki Documentation):
a. For access to the API, first enable the API for your organization under
Organization > Settings > Dashboard API access.
b. After enabling the API, go to my profile page to generate an API key. The API key is associated with a Dashboard administrator account. You can generate, revoke, and regenerate your API key on your profile.
2. Go to the Kisi web app Integrations section. Create an integration with the generated Meraki API key:
3. Check that the camera integration is enabled:
4. Go to the Hardware section and choose the Cameras tab. Click on the Import Camera button to add a camera:
5. Choose the integration, fill in the Cisco Meraki organization (the one your
camera belongs to), and choose the camera you want to import. After that,
select the door this camera will be associated with. Up to five cameras can be
connected to one door. Click Import
6. The added camera will appear in the list.7. Now, when the connected door is unlocked, the snapshots will be created.
These screenshots will be available in the list of the events - either in the events
section, on the dashboard, or in the events list of the connected door. Events
with snapshots are marked with a camera roll icon. Upon the click on the event,
a popup with the screenshots from all of the connected cameras will appear.