The Organization has to be set up first. If you have not been in touch with Kisi to get it set up, contact Kisi Support for assistance.
Sign in to a new Kisi Organization
When a new Kisi Organization is created, the first time the Organization Owner sign-ins will need to be using a password (since SSO is not yet set up). As a new Organization Owner will not have a password, we will require you to first reset the password.
To sign into organizations for the first time:
- Navigate to the Kisi Sign In page
- At the top, click on Sign In To Your Organization
- On the domain field, please enter your Kisi Organization domain (this would have been given to you by Kisi). Click Sign In
- Click on Enter Password
- You will see a screen that looks very similar to the normal sign-in page (as per step 1), however, note that this time it shows the name of your Organization. Click on Forgot Password?
- Complete the password reset process and follow steps 1-4 again and sign in with the new password