This article relates to Kisi + Doorbird PRO integration.
DoorBird is a visitor management system with an IP video intercom. When someone rings your doorbell or there is movement at your door, you will receive an instant alert to your smartphone or tablet. With DoorBird, you never miss a visitor.
Connect DoorBird with your Kisi system to see who is at the door and grant them access from anywhere in the world. You can directly unlock the door via Kisi in the DoorBird app.
With DoorBird connected to Kisi, you can:
- See, speak, and grant access to visitors on your smartphone or tablet
- Automate front desk operations with a virtual receptionist
- Create a safe and synchronized security system within your office
- Visually authenticate visitors and track unlock logs
- Unlock your door from anywhere in the world
- DoorBird account
- DoorBird app
- Kisi app
Connect DoorBird with your Kisi system to see who is at the front door and grant them access from anywhere. You can directly unlock the door via Kisi in the Doorbird App
To set up the DoorBird integration:
- Download the Doorbird App on your phone (you need to set up the integration on the Doorbird App)
- Click on Settings and then click on the device name listed on top of the page under Devices and scroll down to the Smartlocks' section
- Next, make sure to select Kisi Controller (API integration)
- Finally, authenticate with your Kisi username and password