This content is being deprecated.
Please see our new Kisi Docs portal at docs.kisi.io
Relevant section: Review event (unlock) history
This article relates to Kisi's access event logs. Event History only shows events for the past 90 days. If you are looking for older events, please run an event export.
The Event History allows you to get detailed information on the events that have occurred at your Kisi place. You can also set up Alert Policies to be notified when certain events occur. Learn more about alerts in this article.
View Event History
To view the Event History:
- Sign in to Kisi
- Open your Place
- Click on Event History
- Click on each event entry to view the event details
To filter events:
- In the Event History section, click on Object
- Choose the object ("What") from the dropdown menu and add the information requested
- Choose the member ("Who") you want to apply the filter to (you can select a specific member or All)
- Set a Start Date and an End Date
The table shows all the events that you may encounter.
Additional hardware is required for the following event types:
- Camera: A Kisi compatible camera that has been configured with Kisi
- Card: A Kisi card or a 3rd party compatible card that has been assigned and activated prior to use
- Elevator: In the case of elevator use with Kisi