To add this integration to your account, you must be a Kisi Administrator. For information on specific roles and their permissions, check out the article User Roles and Permissions.
Kisi has an integration that allows Glofox admins to synchronize users with their Kisi place, and to check users into Glofox whenever a (relevant) door is unlocked at the place.
Synchronizing Glofox Members with Kisi:
Once the integration has been set up, it will synchronize users with Kisi every full hour (i.e. every 60 minutes aligned by UTC) and add imported users into the specified group. Therefore, if the group of a Glofox integration is changed, it may take a while for shares to recreated for the new group.
Checking Kisi users in through Glofox:
Whenever a user unlocks any of the doors of the place, if the user was granted access through the Glofox integration (i.e. the user's share was created by the Glofox integration), Kisi will attempt to check the user in with Glofox.
Setup the integration
To create and configure the Glofox integration:
- Sign in to your Kisi account and select your Kisi Place
- Navigate to Setup ()
- Select Integrations and click on Add Integration
- Give a name to the integration and choose Glofox Gym Management Software from the Type dropdown
- Enter the Glofox Branch Id (the branch id for your Glofox setup) and Group (the Kisi group to import relevant users into). These fields are mandatory. To get your branch id, please ask the admin of the gym account in Glofox to email firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the Kisi integration and your Glofox branch id.
- Define the Glofox Memberships that should be used to filter imported users by (optional). For example, if you only want to import users that have the "Platinum" membership, this is where you can do it.