This article relates to Kisi's In-and-Out Tracking feature.
In-and-Out Tracking enables you to gain real-time occupancy data that is automatically recorded and organized for easy monitoring within your Kisi dashboard.
You can now leverage Kisi Readers in combination with our Capacity Management feature to get more accurate occupancy insights. By installing Kisi Readers on both sides of your door, you can track exactly when a user enters and exits your space. In-and-Out Tracking doesn't require a Kisi Controller, only two Kisi Reader Pros. Checkout readers provide you with:
- Accurate live capacity readings
- Occupancy trends
- Entry restrictions when at maximum capacity
Enable Check-Out Reader
To define a reader as Check-Out Reader:
- Sign in to your Kisi Organization
- Click on Places and choose the place you want to edit
- Click on Hardware
- Choose the Reader you want to enable as a Check-Out Reader
- Toggle on Checkout Reader
- Click Save