Welcome to the Community!
Posting your questions about Kisi will not only help you but also help others in the community find answers to their questions, too!
Here are some tips and best practices for writing an effective community post:
- Click on New Post
- Give your Post a Title
- Write down what's on your mind in the Details section
- Choose the Topic
Write a clear title
Optimizing your post's title makes sure it shows up in related searches and helps other members understand what your post is about, at a glance!
Give us the details
There are a few things that help us answer you better. In your post, be sure to include:
- The location of the problem, such as web dashboard, mobile app, etc
- What you're trying to accomplish, what you've tried so far and what your desired outcome is
- The error message you’re receiving, if applicable
- The device and/or browser you’re using
- Images and videos. You can use free services such as Loom to take screenshots and screencasts.
- Any other details that can help us understand what's going on
Post is closed for comments.