Location of error:
Controller to Cloud Connection
Trying to accomplish:
Enabling our doors for access. Having issues since last week. Door Readers are seen as online under hardware but doors show as offline. Controller shows as offline in hardware.
<> failed to unlock lock [DOOR] because the Kisi controller was unavailable.
Iphone XS and also a key fob.
- I have worked through all of the help documentation that is available.
- Have fully opened the network to allow all ports and data to flow.
- Allowed Kisi controller direct access to ISP connection. Still no connection.
Lights on power restart:
- Red orange red orange green for a few minutes
- Green orange orange orange for about a minute
- Ends with No lights blinking
Kisi Help Documentations Worked Through:
- https://help.kisi.io/hc/en-us/articles/115009339068-Kisi-Network-Connectivity-Guide (Opened ports as requested and opened DNS Resolve for *electricimp.com).
Any thoughts welcome.
Please sign in to leave a comment.